Rule #1 - never refresh this page, unless you want to load the defaults.
1. First you want to load a Chibi. This can be any Chibi. However, changes will only be stored to Chibis you own. Type in the TokenID. Press Load Data
2. Select the transmog you want to adjust. Only owned transmogs will show in game. But here you can test them all and see what you like. Also select a background and weapon of your liking.
3. Press "Reset Fight" anytime you want to load new images (weapons, backgrounds, chibis). But don't overdo it or your IP will be banned.
4. Adjust settings. They are realtime but you might need to press enter or tap outside the input field for the program to update them.
Scale - size of the transmog
Rotation - tilt your transmog as you see fit
OffsetX and Y - moves the transmog around
5. You like what you see? Press "Apply Settings"
If all went well settings for the transmog slot are now saved. Be aware that these settings are stored per Chibi and slot. Not per transmog. Changing the transmog on your Chibi page will not change the placement.